Friday, March 26, 2010

What Would You Do If Your Salary Was Frozen?

People think they have it hard today. What would you do if your Salary
was frozen until your debts were paid?


Going back to the 1500's and 1600's people were fined for things
that were pretty harsh in my opinion. Salarys were frozen until their
debts were paid. How did they feed their families? How did they buy
clothing? Think about it if your salary was frozen, what would you do.?


They were fined for hitting a brother and swearing. They were fined for
entertaining to long, and exceeding pub hours. They were also fined for
gossip and name calling. I wonder when the fines for these things
ended.



Just a little humor here on the right I have a youtube video gadget type
Geneology in the search on the gadet listen to the song .  I'll talk about
that at a later time but I thought it was humorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment